Terms of Service
IMPORTANT! The terms of service (ToS) govern your use of this site, which is provided by TopMyths. By accessing this site, you are indicating your acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms of service. The terms of service are subject to change by TopMyths at any time in its discretion. Your use of this site after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the changes. Please consult the terms of service regularly.
TopMyths reserves the right to remove or replace any uploaded files, and assumes no liability for lost data.
The following types of files constitute "abuse" and may not be uploaded under any circumstances, when using topmyths.com:
- Files that violate any law or may be considered to violate any law.
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity excluding the user.
- Files that advertise any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services).
- Nudity or pornography, or anything that may be confused as nudity or pornography.
- Gore or "shock" images that are that are intended to be offensive, disgusting and/or disturbing to viewers.
- Website elements such as gradients and share icons.
Hotlinking to file-sharing, torrent, and pornographic sites is prohibited.
Uploading abusive files may result in the immediate termination of the user's ability to use TopMyths or any of its provided services. The TopMyths website may not load, all TopMyths hosted files may not load, and all files related to the abusive files will be subject to deletion. Circumventing TopMyths's ability to enforce the Terms of Service will result in prosecution.
To report any type of abuse, send email using the Contact Us page or by flagging the item for removal. It may take up to 7 days to process deletion requests.
TopMyths Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.
All files are copyrighted © to their respective owners. TopMyths directs full legal responsibility of files to their respective users.
TopMyths is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
Limitation of Liability
User's use of TopMyths's services is entirely at his or hers own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of TopMyths's Service or with these terms & conditions, or any other rules or policies, your sole remedy is to discontinue the use of the Service. TopMyths's services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive, or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
TopMyths makes no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of TopMyths's services. In no event shall TopMyths be liable for any damages whatsoever. This includes direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use TopMyths's services or any content thereon.
Notification of Claims of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to us:
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing, with enough detail that we can locate it on the site.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the materialâ??s use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
User agrees to indemnify and hold TopMyths harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising from or related to the content, use, or deletion of User's Files or use of any other feature or service. This expressly includes:
- User's responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights.
- Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within User's Files.
By accepting these terms, you waive and hold harmless TopMyths from any claims resulting from any action taken by TopMyths during or as a result of its investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either TopMyths or law enforcement authorities.